Norwich Talks Up Business | Weekly Free Business Talks
It's a great opportunity for Norwich SMEs to gain valuable insights, and to network with likeminded business owners. Every Tuesday at 12:30 February - June 2022, the all-new Norwich Business Support Hub at The Forum will host inspiring talks across a variety of topics, sharing their experiences, knowledge and advice.
Onwards Norwich is a new initiative from Norwich Business Improvement District (BID) offering agile and flexible solutions post Covid-19 to rebuild confidence in our high streets as destinations.
May 3 - Josh Smith Talks Up Going Local
May 10 - Robert Jones Talks Up The Big Idea
May 24 - Candy Richards Talks Up Marketing Like a Charity | Click here to book
NEW DATE: May 31 - Leva Martinaiyte Talks Up Organic Creativity | Click here to book
Series 4: Just announced!
June 7 - Josh Davies Talks Up People Powered Business | Click here to book
June 14 - Matty and Josh Trett Talks Up Business in Motion | Click here to book
June 17 - Robin Milton Talks Up Transformative Mentoring | Click here to book
June 21 - Neil Park Talks Up The Timeless Business | Click here to book
June 24 - Kerry Curl Talks Up Creating with Purpose | Click here to book
June 28 - Tom Wood Talks Up Norwich | Click here to book
New to Norwich Talks Up Business? Catch up on the first two series here:
- Stephen Balmer-Walters Talks Up People First
- Carole Osborne Talks Up Agile Leadership
- Sarah Daniels Talks Up Supercharging Your Mindset
- Tom Haczewski Talks Up The Accidental Business
- Hayley Johnson Talks Up You're Too Nice
- Antony Howell Talks Up Sustainability in 10
- Niky Ellison Talks Up The Metaverse
- Chris Sargisson Talks Up Hairy, Scary Goals