1) Artistic Quality and Presentation
2) Technical Ability
3) Visual Impact and Community Engagement Approach & Experience
1) Artists 18s years of age or older are eligible to apply.
2) Schools may apply with teacher endorsement.
3) Under 18s may apply with parental endorsement
Friday 8th March 2019 at 4pm.
To apply for the project and convince the jury of your skills and ideas you will need to send the required documents/images, below:
Artist Statements: Brief CV, any examples of past works that you want to show us, your interest and qualifications for the Norwich BID Urban Art project and permission to publish your design ideas on our website.
Images: One or more designs (sketches). All image files should be in JPEG format, max 5MB, and should be titled: LastnameFirstnameSITE#letter.jpg (SmithJane01A.jpg).
You may submit up to 3 images/designs in the submission for the site and they should be labelled A, B etc.
Example: Jane Smith submits two designs for the Site. These will be titled:
Complete the form below including:
- Title of Work
- Description of the design and how it fits the brief and space (max 250 words)
The winning artist can receive a commission of up to £10,000 to design and install their piece in Norwich city centre. Artists who do not have experience of installing a piece of this scale, have the option for Norwich BID to install and receive a reduced prize pot of £500 for their winning design.
Head of Operations