1) Artistic Quality and Presentation
2) Technical Ability
3) Visual Impact and Community Engagement Approach & Experience
1) Artists 18s years of age or older are eligible to apply.
2) Artists must be prepared to produce 2 mural designs:
27th August 2019
To apply for the project and convince the jury of your skills and ideas you will need to send the required documents/images, below:
Artist Statements: Brief CV, any examples of past works that you want to show us, your interest and qualifications for the Norwich BID Urban Art project and permission to publish your design ideas on our website.
Images: One or more designs (sketches). All image files should be in JPEG format, max 5MB, and should be titled: LastnameFirstnameDesignnumber.jpg (SmithJane01.jpg).
You may submit up to 3 images/designs in the submission and they should be labelled 01, 02, 03.
Example: Jane Smith submits two designs for the Site. These will be titled:
Complete the form below including:
- Title of Work
- Description of the design and how it fits the brief and space (max 250 words)
The BID is offering a prize award for each artist/designer of £1,000.
The cost of material that each artist wishes to use for the mural design must be covered within these winnings. Norwich BID will be covering the costs of the canvas. An initial £200 will be granted to each artist/designer to cover material costs. The remaining amount will be granted on completion of both project 1 & 2.