Be part of our brand new City Food Trail!
We’re looking for restaurants, cafes, bars and more, to be part of our new City Food Trail!
Taking place from Monday 12 July to Sunday 22 August 2021, the City Food Trail is free to participate in and will help promote your business to over 135k+ local and visiting audiences through VisitNorwich channels.
More than 16 local businesses are already confirmed as participating, including much-loved independents, and all our favourite big names, like Franks Bar, Giggling Squid, Benedicts, Zizzi, Figbar, and many more.
- It’s free!
- Your restaurant will be promoted across VisitNorwich’s channels, including the website, social media, PR, and outdoor.
- Your map will be listed on a bespoke new digital trail map online.
- As part of the participant pack, you’ll receive a free neon dinosaur for your window, an activity pack for children, and have access to a marketing toolkit to help your promote your business.
- You’ll be part of an amazing community atmosphere for Dippy on Tour & Break’s GoGoDiscover T.rex Trail.
- You’ll help create a brilliant dinosaur themed atmosphere in the city.
Want to find out more? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to say that you want to participate, with details of your restaurant.
What do you need to do?
- Let us know you want to participate!
- Send us your logo, a picture of your business or dish, and a link to any social media channels or websites.
- Create a dino-themed signature dish or drink that will showcase your gigantic culinary skills – if you’re not able to do this, please let us know!
- Pop the dinosaur neon in your window.
- Share that you’re participating on social, or add details to your website.